Monday, March 12, 2012

Workout of the Week: Legs

Recently, along with everyone else, I have discovered Pinterest. I really really REALLY didn't want to fall into it, and for the most part I have stayed away. Because let's be honest, the last thing we need is yet another thing on the internet to get addicted to, and time is precious as it is! However a friend of mine posted a workout she found on Pinterest and it was a pretty slammin' workout so I decided to go check it out a little better and to my surprise I started finding some awesome inspiration for workouts. The only problem was that I was getting sick and tired of "stealing" everyone elses workouts or modifying them for myself. The simple solution? Come up with my own of course!


So I've been working on them slowly and every week I plan a new one and a group of my best friends do them right along with me. To date, my favorite has to be my lower body workout. I was unable to walk for a good two days after doing it, and I did it 5x in that first week! It killed! But it also blasted through some of that lower body flab that all of us hate and I've been losing some pretty good inches off of that part of my body finally.

Here's my lower body workout. Let me know if you try it and what you think!

PS. Youtube the moves that you don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment