Monday, November 1, 2010

Starting off the week with a bang

No more slacking for this girlie! No sir, i am back on track 100% and it feels great. The first two weeks of a healthier lifestyle are always the hardest so i'm sure i'm going to be met with a ton of temptation these next couple of weeks, i just need to make sure that i stand firm and don't back down. I want to see my numbers start to drop again!

My current new goal is to be in the 160's by Christmas. My lowest weight was 177 and last week i was hovering around 178 so the 160's are totally doable. I'm not shooting too high, slow and steady wins the race (not the cupcake, that would be bad!).

Today has been all about water, water, water. That is the best way to kick off healthier eating, not to mention my skin will thank me in a couple of days after it gets re-hydrated! When i fell off the wagon, i drank soda like it was going out of style. I still refuse to keep it in my home but when we would go out i would always have it. It's a really bad addiction for me. I can say no to chocolate and cakes all day long, but put a Pepsi in front of my face and i can't walk away without drinking it. Do they have a Pepsi drinkers anonymous? I could totally benefit from that...

I finally finished my first REAL workout in my new place and it feels good. The first time is always the hardest! Tomorrow will be workout #2 and on to bigger and better things! Today was a 2.5 mile walk, and Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I would make a plan for tomorrow, but i might just have to wait and let my sore muscles decide that one for me when the time comes.

3 more days to weigh in!

No comments:

Post a Comment