Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Screaming in pain and loving every minute of it

By now i'm sure my new neighbors must think i'm a freak. Imagine hearing some dude screaming on the tv, and a series of screams, grunts, and heavy breathing. Now i'm sure different people will come up with different conclusions as to what is going on behind my closed curtains but hopefully most of them will think i'm just a workout fanatic...and not too freaky!

I am about halfway through my brutal week of workouts. I haven't given up and i made it through one of the toughest workouts yet today. A friend and i started Bob Harper's "Pure Burn Super Strength" hour long workout at around 9pm tonight. Both of us expected to only make it about halfway through because this workout is no joke. I'm not going to lie, i wanted to die about 10 minutes into the workout but i kept going, telling myself that i would stop when my friend texted me to tell me that she had stopped. Well by the time she texted me, i was in the zone and refused to give up. I kept begging my body to just give me 10 more minutes, 5 more minutes, and eventually i made it to the cooldown. I Survived my first WHOLE workout with Bob Harper! I didn't make it through without sweating like a pig and screaming through sections of it. I swear my arms will never be the same, and i'm not sure that i will be able to sit tomorrow. I'm excited about the major toning my body is going to get from this series of dvd's.

Tomorrow is my "free" day for the week. Originally i had planned on some Wii EA sports active, but i might do something a little harder to really push myself. I'm hoping to see some major results this week if i keep up this pace!

Saturday - Jillian Michaels: Level 2 30 Day Shred
Sunday - Yoga
Monday - Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat Boost Metabolism
Tuesday - Bob Harper: Pure Burn, Super Strengh: Inside out Method
Wednesday - Free day. Wii fit/ea sports active
Thursday - Bob Harper: Pure Burn, Super Strengh: Inside out Method
Friday - Jillian Michaels: Level 1 30 Day Shred

1 comment:

  1. that's a tough week Mel! Good for you! Just remember that your body needs rest time too so if it's telling you to take a break please listen. :-)

    ReplyDelete