Monday, December 5, 2011

Working out is my addiction...My kids just don't understand

So i know quite a few of my readers are moms. I often get asked how i find time to do everything with my kids and find the time to workout too. Answer: It's the hardest thing i have ever done.

I'm currently sitting at my desk, trying to get up the energy and motivation to workout, and feeling guilty because i haven't today. I usually only talk about my weight loss on here, but the real story is, i have three kids. 2 of which are teething infants that refuse to sleep through the night, or even anywhere remotely near it. Being a mom is hard. Losing weight is hard. The two of them together? It seems impossible...but it CAN happen if you don't give up.

The number one thing to remember is that we all have bad days. We all have kids that have bad weeks, don't sleep, get sick, have appointments, and sometimes we just slip, or don't have time, or just feel run down. Don't let that stop you, don't sabotage yourself, don't say "i'll do it tomorrow". Do it now, get back on the wagon today. If you can't workout on a particular day, eat even better than you normally do, make a plan, get a good nights sleep so you can give it your all in the morning. Wake up and put those sneakers on first thing, and kick butt the rest of the day. That's tomorrows plan for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment