Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Just Dance 3

Let me just start by saying that i have some pretty awesome friends. One of my best friends got me a copy of Just Dance 3 for an early Christmas gift so i have been trying it out. I haven't had a ton of time to do it lately due to teething babies and just generally being very busy but i have been giving it my all this week and it's a really really good workout! Games totally aren't just for sitting on the couch and being lazy any more.

Now i will admit, i feel like an idiot when i do it. I promptly banished my own husband from the room when i was playing it tonight (although i'm pretty sure he was sitting right around the corner laughing at me), and i carefully positioned myself so i couldn't watch myself jump around like a fool. After about 15 minutes of it i was out of breath, sweating like crazy, and really enjoying myself! LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem is one of my favorites, it's very high energy, lots of jumping around and solid arm movements, and i had a blast doing Anja - Dance All Nite, definitely a girls song, pretty sexy and fun, lots of hip moving action on this one. A friend and i agreed to do half an hour of the game and report to each other through text message, half an hour passed and we were still going and not wanting to stop. A couple of "just one more song" texts later and we finally decided to give it up for the night to move on to our brutal ab workout thanks to Bob Harper: Yoga for the warrior. All in all it was a good workout day. Almost 2 solid hours, and looking forward to doing it again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment