Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I had no idea that i had muscles there...

SERIOUS workout yesterday. I accomplished almost everything on my list for the day. I didn't get as much walking in as i wanted but it was well over 90 degrees and i wasn't going to take Lori out in that. I did manage to go over my goal on the bike, i wanted to reach 7 miles in 30 minutes, i completed 8.3 before my 30 minute timer went off, and that was with 3 minutes of super slow cool down. As for all the other workouts...i blasted all of those out and BOY do i feel it today!

I'm not going to lie, this is NOT easy, it's one of the hardest things i have ever done. However next to having Lori it is probably the most rewarding pain i have every gone through in my life. Some sick part of me likes the pain that goes along with the workouts, it helps me to know that i am doing something right. I woke up this morning feeling like a semi-truck full of bricks had hit me. I haven't been in that much pain in a loooong time, this was even way above the normal Jillian Michaels butt kicking pain. I hobbled around for the better part of the morning before i started feeling semi human again. I'm still sore but i can actually sit down in a chair without wanting to die. Definite improvement!

Today was another rest day. A very much NEEDED rest day. Good thing i took advantage of it too because tomorrow is going to be just as brutal as yesterday. I have exactly the same schedule. I'm hoping to actually complete it since it's supposed to be cooler tomorrow. I could do all my walking in the gym but there are no windows down there and i can only handle so long being stuffed away in a gym.

Despite the rest day i did do my 200 squats/100 pushups challenges. I am now officially caught up and can resume my normal schedule of M/W/F. My poor muscles, i promise you guys get a rest on Saturday!

A friend of mine recently shared this website and i wanted to share it as well. Pretty much everything this guy says is what i have followed. I think he has some fantastic tips to help anyone lose weight and get healthier.

http://chris.pirillo.com/50-weight-loss-tips/


That's all for tonight, long day ahead tomorrow. I'm going to need some serious strength to get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment