Friday, September 10, 2010

Weigh-in 9/10/10

Let me just start off by saying that i took the week off. It's not something i do often but sometimes it just feels good! I also think that i needed to take a little time to rest after some of the crazy workout weeks i have had lately. My body feels nice and refreshed which is great considering my vacation starts in 3 hours!

Speaking of vacation, i guess this is the point where we talk about whether or not i met my goal. I didn't but it's absolutely OK! I set a steep goal for myself because i knew i would be lazy otherwise, and i didn't really think i would meet that goal but surprisingly i came pretty close. My original goal was to weigh 175 by my vacation and today i weighed in at 179. It was only one lb for the week but that's not too shabby coming off of a HUGE loss a couple weeks ago, especially for a week that i didn't do any workouts.

This is also one lb closer to my goal which is now...only 29lbs away! Wow is that an amazing feeling! I'm so happy that i will be going on my vacation weighing in the 170's. My smallest weight was around 178 when i met Roman and i'm only 1lb away from that! I'm also 1lb UNDER my weight listed on my state ID, how awesome is that!?!

This week is going to be full of activity, and fun in the sun. Not to mention plenty of confidence in a swimsuit, for the first time in years!

No comments:

Post a Comment