Thursday, January 24, 2013

Recent Diva Happenings

I finally feel like i am 100% back on track. I'm still having battles with my fast good addiction but i'm caring about it and being mindful, i'm actively trying to avoid it and that's what matters. I'm starting to get my workout addiction back and i'm loving it. I think it has to do with all the new workouts and workout gear i received over the holidays, i'm no longer bored with the same old routine!

I finally got sick of weighing in on my wii, and since it was being a little wonky anyways i ordered my first "big girl" scale. It reads quite a bit different from my wii, and not in the good direction, but it's a new start and i'm ok with that. I love how consistent it is and can't wait to put it to good use on weekly weigh ins when i start those back again. Right now i'm in the middle of a 4 week jumpstart challenge to focus on health and not the number on the scale so i won't be weighing myself for another two weeks. After this challenge though, it's on to finish what i started and lose the last 30lbs.

I also started a vitamin regimen, something long over due, and have been feeling way better since then. Unfortunately, even though i did it all the healthy way, losing 100lbs in that first year, and then getting pregnant with twins right away really drained my body and vitamins are necessary for me now. Thanks to vitamins though, i now have energy to get off the couch and workout daily, and they are making these long Chicago winters a little more bearable.

My charting is in full swing. Thought i was joking?? No way ;-)
(PS - I can't draw a straight line, even with a ruler, my husband had to do this for me because i kept messing them up!) 






I have three right now, all spread out over my dining room table. It's hard to eat something bad when you have a bright pink chart staring at you and you know you will have to write it down if you eat it!

I also started my new workouts. I'm in love so far. I received 2 new Jillian Michaels dvd workouts for Christmas and the new Just Dance 4. I have full reviews coming up of them soon, but so far i'm loving them.

I have way more in depth stuff to talk about, but i will save it for another entry. Here's to 2013 being goal year!

No comments:

Post a Comment